If you are heading out to a fun Halloween party or you just want to make some tasty treats you have to try these white chocolate strawberry ghosts. They are super fun, easy-to-do and will be the hit of the Halloween party.
- 1 (16 oz) package Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers or you could used white chocolate chips mixed with coconut oil
- 24 Fresh strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Melt Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers according to directions on package.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate, remove and allow the excess coating to pour off. If you are fancy you can try to create a “tail” of the ghost.
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface and set the strawberries on the paper to dry.
- Immediately place two mini chocolate chips on for the eyes. For the mouth, place the bottom side of the chocolate chip facing up.
Get the kids involved and have fun making these spooky ghosts!