Affiliate links are listed below.
- Gather Your Materials: Collect clear plastic or glass ornaments, artificial snow or white glitter, a funnel, (I made my own with paper)miniature holiday figurines (if desired), and ribbon or twine for hanging.
- Remove Ornament Caps: Carefully remove the caps from the clear ornaments. This will provide easy access for filling them. You can paint them if you would like, I added a little rub n buff in gold.
- Prepare the Funnel: Attach the funnel to the top of the ornament to make pouring the snow or glitter easier and more precise.
- Add Artificial Snow or Glitter: Pour the artificial snow or white glitter into the ornament through the funnel. Use the funnel to control the amount and distribute it evenly for a snowy effect.
- Optional: Add Miniature Figurines: For an extra festive touch, place miniature holiday figurines such as snowmen, Christmas trees, or reindeer inside the ornament. Arrange them as you like, ensuring they are visible through the clear surface.
- Secure the Caps: Once filled, carefully reattach the caps to the ornaments. Ensure they are sealed tightly to prevent any spills.
- Shake and Distribute: Gently shake the ornaments to evenly distribute the snow or glitter inside. This step helps achieve a more realistic and appealing look.
- Add Hanging Element: Attach a ribbon or twine to the ornament’s cap for easy hanging. Choose a color that complements your holiday decor.
- Hang and Enjoy: Find the perfect spots to showcase your handmade snow-filled ornaments. Hang them on your Christmas tree, in windows, or as part of a festive centerpiece.
They also look beautiful on a Christmas tablescape
Get creative with these; you can fill them with anything that will fit in through the opening!
Scatter them throughout the house, so easy and pretty!
Thanks so much for stopping in today, have fun crafting!