Learn how to make these DIY Christmas Tree Sugar Scrub Bars with this easy step-by-step tutorial. The sugar will exfoliate your skin while the olive oil and shea butter will leave you nice and soft, the perfect treatment on a cold winters day.
Affiliate Links for your convenience
Makes 5 bars
- I/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cube Shea Butter – Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 5 drops Forest Pine Premium Grade Fragrance Oil (optional)
- 2 drop Chartreuse soap colorant
- Red, green and white nonpareils sprinkles
- Tree mold
- Small glass measuring cup or bowl
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
- Flip the mold upside down and sprinkle some nonpareils (sprinkles) into each tree cavity.
- Put the cube of soap into the measuring cup and microwave on high for about 20-30 seconds. Add the olive oil, sugar and fragrance oil. Stir well. This will thicken up very quickly, so if it is getting thick, place in microwave for an additional 10 seconds.
- Put 2 drops of soap colorant in and stir well.
- Pour mixture into each tree cavity on the soap mold and let set for about 45 minutes to allow the cubes to completely form.
- Remove from mold and put it in an airtight container.
These would make great homemade gifts, just pop them in a mason jar, tie a beautiful bow and you have the perfect gift made with love!
These would also make fabulous gifts for the holidays!
Thanks for stopping in today, wishing you all a wonderful weekend!