S’mores Cheesecake Recipe
I’ve got an easy no bake S’mores Cheesecake recipe for you today, filled with gooey marshmallows, delicious chocolate and crunchy graham crackers all in a creamy cheesecake filling! YUMMY!
- 1 jar of Smucker’s Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping
- 3 tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 2 and 1/2 packages of Graham Crackers
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup of Sugar
- 16 oz of Cool Whip
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- 1 bag of Mini Hershey Bars
- Magic Shell Fudge (optional for topping)
Step by Step:
- Start by placing your cream cheese, sugar, and marshmallow ice cream topping into a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth, and set aside.
- Next place 2 packages of graham crackers into your food processor and blend until fine.
- Add in melted butter gradually, blending after each tablespoon, until it forms a wet sand consistency.
- Pour crumb mixture into the bottom of a cheesecake pan, and press down evenly to form crust.
- Add your whip cream to your cheesecake batter and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour your mini marshmallows into your cheesecake batter and fold until mixed well.
- Pour batter over crust and smooth out evenly.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hour and let set.
- Remove from fridge and decorate with icing, Hershey bars, and left over graham crackers, as desired.
- Place in the freezer for one hour.
- Drizzle with magic shell fudge if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
A bite of this cheesecake is pure heaven, smooth and creamy and completely irresistible.
Grab a fork and join me, no campfire required!
Sounds sooooo good and easy! Is it 2 1/2 stacks of graham crackers from a box? And is the 16 oz. of whip cream Cool Whip?
Hi Susan, yes, cool whip and the crackers from the box. 🙂