Spread the luck of the Irish to everyone with these Saint Patrick’s Day Sprinkle Cookies! The soft sugar cookie dough is the perfect treat to help celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day!
I must admit, I miss the days when the boys were young and I would make a mess of the house the night before, today I would just get a big ole eye roll. So these delicious cookies will have to do!
Saint Patrick's Day Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 Stick Butter Softened
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Green Jimmies
- 1 Cup Gold Cake Sequins
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine your butter, cream cheese, and sugar, until well blended.
- Add in vanilla and eggs one at a time mixing well between additions.
- In a medium-size bowl combine flour, corn starch, salt, and baking soda.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the butter mixer and mix until well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When you are ready to bake preheat your oven to 350
- Scoop out Tablespoon size scoops of dough. Roll it into balls.
- Roll the dough ball into the gold cake sequins and then in the green jimmies.
- Place about an inch apart on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely .
These St. Patrick’s Day Sprinkle Cookies are the perfect little green cookie to celebrate the holiday with!
If you’re looking for some fun cupcakes the kids will love these Gold At The End Of The Rainbow!
Thanks for stopping in today!