Gold at the End of the Rainbow Cupcakes
I know we are still in January but these Gold at the End of the Rainbow Cupcakes are so cute and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, I couldn’t resist sharing a little early! The kids are going to LOVE the surprise treats found inside when they bite into the cupcake.
Amazon Affiliates Listed Below
- 1 package of Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Water
- 1/2 a cup of Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 container of Vanilla Icing
- Pipping Bag and 1M Tip
- Gold Sprinkles
- Gold Candy Pearls (found in the baking section)
- Green Cupcake Liners
- Extreme Air Heads
- Start by mixing your cake mix, water, oil, and eggs together.
- Blend until smooth.
- Line cupcake pan with liners and fill each 1/2 way.
- Bake according to box instructions.
- Let cool.
- Using a spoon carve and scoop out the center, as shown.
- Fill the center with gold pearls.
- Place the part you scooped out back on top, as shown.
- Install your tip on your pipping bag and fill with vanilla icing.
- Start in the center of the cupcake and ice it out and up.
- Sprinkle with gold sprinkles.
- Cut a two inch piece off your air head and place on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top them off with some gold sprinkles and a rainbow or even a gold chocolate coin and you’ve found your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. They’re simple enough to make and absolutely adorable!
Your cupcakes are so special, and would be delicious! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Full Plate Thursday.
Thank you Helen!
Yummy very tasty treat: thanks for sharing at the #TrafficJamWeekend Linky Party.
Your Gold End Rainbow Cupcakes are just perfect for the season, a great cupcake! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and come back to see us soon!
Thank you so much!!!
We could all use some gold at the end of the rainbow these days! Thanks for linking up to Best of the Month. I featured your post in this month’s party! I will also be pinning and sharing on IG stories this weekend. Thanks again for joining us and stay well!
Thank you so much Shelley 🙂