- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper sliced (or any mix of peppers)
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Dash of salt and pepper
1 15 oz can of Rotel
- Flour Tortillas
- Sides: (get creative)
Chopped fresh cilantro
Avocados or Avocado Salsa
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13×9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cut onion and bell pepper into even slices; place in baking dish.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips; add to vegetables. Add the cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Next add the can of Rotel and stir until combined and pieces are coated.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Spoon the chicken and veggies onto each tortilla. Top with all of your favorite sides and enjoy!
I have always made fajitas on the stove top or grill but I promise, this oven shortcut will save you time, but won’t skimp on flavor.
Thanks for stopping in today!