Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Valentines Cookie Recipe
Show your love this Valentine’s Day with these delicious strawberry white chocolate chip valentines cookies! This recipe is so simple to make, even the kids can give you a hand!
This recipe will yield approximately 14 to 16 cookies (if using a one-inch cookie scoop):
1 box Strawberry Cake Mix (I used Pillsbury)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking/cookie sheet with parchment paper (this will keep the cookies from spreading into each other).
3. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients except the white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
4. On medium speed, mix with an electric mixer until all of the ingredients are well incorporated. The batter will be thick.
5. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
6. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop 1 inch balls onto the parchment lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not overbake or you will start seeing brown spots on the cookies.
8. Once removed from the oven, keep cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes to cool. Sprinkle Valentine sprinkles on top of the cookies.
9. Transfer to a wire rack to complete the cooling process.
This is a very rich and sweet cookie…perfect for Valentine’s Day, ENJOY!
You can find more sweets and treats below!
Looks so festive and yummy!
These are the perfect Valentine cookie! I like to spread a little love around on Valentine’s Day to family and friends. These would be cute wrapped in a cellophane bag with a pretty pink ribbon.
Thank you Allison!
These are so festive looking, I love them!! They should pretty easy to make too, We are always on the lookout for easy to make holiday recipe ideas. I hope you have a blessed week!
These are adorable and would be perfect for a little girl’s Valentine’s get together! Thanks for linking up at delicious dishes recipe party!
Thank you Cynthia!
These are making me hungry! Thanks so much for sharing with us at #merrymonday!
Looks so pretty and delicious!
These look delicious! I’ve never had strawberry chocolate chip cookies before, I am definitely going to have to make these!
Thank you Angela