These Firecracker Candy Coated Pretzels are one of my favorite easy desserts to make for any patriotic Holiday. Not only do they have a fun and festive look, they taste great too and the kids will love helping you make them!
- 12 pretzel rods
- 6 ounces (half bag) of White Candy Melts
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
- Wax paper
- Line a large tray or baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the candy according to package directions.
- Dip pretzels into melted candy, and using a spoon, cover pretzel about halfway with melted candy.
- Hold pretzel longways over the cup or bowl, allowing excess candy to drip off.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheet and top with sprinkles right away so that they can stick well.
- Place in refrigerator for about 30-60 minutes to harden.
So when you’re looking for something simple and easy, you’re going to love these chocolate covered pretzels.