AMERICAN FLAG MARSHMALLOW POPS
Looking for some fun recipes for the Fourth of July? These Flag Marshmallow Pops are the perfect treat for any patriotic party and so easy to make! Perfect for any last minute parties, crowds and 4th of July BBQ get togethers.
Blue and red candy melts
White sugar pearls
1. Stick 3 jumbo marshmallows onto the end of each lollipop stick.
2. In two small microwave safe bowls, heat 2 cups of each blue and red candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Scoop your melted red candy melts in a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
4. Dip the end of your marshmallow pop into the melted blue candy melts, making sure to cover the top marshmallow in the melted blue candy.
5. Shake any excess candy melts off and place onto a piece of parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle some white candy pearls onto the melted blue candy melts.
7. Use your decorating bag to drizzle the red melted candy melts in stripes onto the other 2 marshmallows.
8. Carefully transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
The kids will love them while everyone is celebrating and having fun!
So go ahead and invite friends and family to celebrate Independence Day with delicious BBQ, tasty sides, and festive marshmallow pops! Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!
They look so festive and yummy. A good alternative to melting, messy popsicles.
Congratulations! Your post was my feature pick at #WWBlogHop this week. Visit me at https://www.marilynstreats.com on Tuesday evening to see your feature! All hosts choose their own features from the comments left on their blog so be sure to stop by and see your feaure. I invite you to leave more links to be shared and commented upon. Please be sure to leave your link number or post title so we can be sure to visit!