Cherry Cream Cheese Puff Bundles
Brunch is one of my favorite meals to prepare and these Cherry Cream Cheese Bundles would be perfect to serve! They are a decadent brunch item and are pretty quick to prepare. Hopefully winter will soon be behind us and and I can whip up a batch of these beauties for a Easter celebration!
I am so excited to share that I am participating in this year’s Homemade Holiday Inspiration series with some talented bloggers! Each week, for the month of November, we will be inspiring you with recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas, and much more! Simply scroll to the bottom of the post to see some beautiful Entertaining ideas! A huge thank you to Liz from Hoosier Homemade for organizing this amazing series.
Don’t let the various steps scare you, they come together super quick, promise!
1 sheet of Puff Pastry (1/2 of a 17.3 ounce package), thawed but cold
1 ½ cups frozen or fresh dark sweet cherries, pitted
½ cup sugar + 2 tablespoons, divided
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup cherry jam or preserves
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon water
1. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat preserves, cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, add cherries, sugar, and flour; toss to coat.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water, set aside.
6. On a floured surface, with a floured rolling pin, carefully roll out pastry sheet until it is a 12” square.
7. Cut into 16 equal squares.
8. Spoon tablespoon of cream cheese mixture onto each square.
9. Place 1-2 cherries onto the cream cheese mixture.
10. Using wet fingers, bring all four corners to the center and pinch closed tightly.
11. Place onto baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
12. Sprinkle remaining sugar on top, and bake for 15-16 minutes, or until golden brown.
13. Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes prior to serving.
These one-bite Cherry Cream Cheese Bundles will definitely “wow” your guests.
You will have a beautiful work of art that is golden brown to perfection, all that is left is to enjoy!
The holidays are rapidly approaching, and while holiday get-togethers may not look the same as every other year, the entertaining, food and drinks are still just as important.
These simple entertaining ideas are sure to help.
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Appetizer from Chipa by the Dozen
Christmas Appetizer Tree from Design Dazzle
Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip from Devour Dinner
Cranberry Brie Bites from Fresh Coast Eats
Easy Holiday Bar from Hoosier Homemade
Sausage Balls from House of Nash Eats
Spinach Artichoke Dip Wonton Cups from J Z Eats
Dried Beef Cheese Balls from Marty’s Musings
Cherry Cream Cheese Puff Bundles from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Christmas Crunch Popcorn Snack Mix from Rose Bakes
Eggnog from Savory Experiments
Blue and White Tablescape from Sondra Lyn at Home
Cranberry Goat Cheese Tarts from Tastes of Homemade
Mushroom Puff Pastry Bites from The How to Home
Classic Deviled Eggs from What’s Cookin’ Chicago
Cherry pie has never been so easy, thanks so much for stopping in today!
I love how little and delicate these are! The perfect little bundle for dessert (and dare I say breakfast??) Can’t wait to try these!
Thank you Jessica!
My family loves cherries, and lately, we’ve been enjoying baking with puff pastry. I can’t wait to try these puff bundles this weekend.
Thank you Lizet, I hope you enjoy!
Oh my! These look incredible!
Thank you so much Liz and thank you for hosting us each week and all of your hard work!