Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
These Strawberry Lemonade Cookies are such an easy summertime dessert to serve up, the kids will love them! The best part no one will know you weren’t in the kitchen cooking all day, simply use your favorite ready to bake sugar cookie!
– 12 sugar cookies
– 2 cups of frozen whipped topping
– 1 cup of lemon curd or canned lemon creme
– 1 cup of chopped strawberries
– In a large bowl, combine the frozen whipped topping and lemon curd until
it’s completely mixed.
– Use a spoon to scoop a small amount on top of the sugar cookies and
spread it so the top is completely covered.
– Top with chopped strawberries.
– Serve immediately or chill in fridge until ready to serve.
These cookies are sure to impress guests of all ages and perfect for those outdoor beach and pool parties!
We are quickly approaching the end of summer around here and trying to make the best of it, the kids are definitely not ready and either am I. Trying to fit in as much as we can while enjoying some relaxation! Wishing you a great rest of the week!