Affiliate links below
I found this beautiful pot years ago, it has been displayed in my office just waiting for some type of project.
I decided to turn it into a succulent garden that I can display in our dinning room.
1. Use some type of plastic to line the basin, a trash bag works great for this.
2. Fill with cacti/succulent soil forming a mound in the middle that is about three inches higher then the rest of the soil.
3. In the center mound, plant the largest succulents that you have.
4. Plant smaller succulents around the center at a slight angle. Start adding succulents around the edges that will flow over the container. Continue to do this until most of the gaps are full.
6. Tuck any part of the plastic that is showing and use a craft brush to to clean up the succulent leaves that have soil on them. Give it fresh water so it can begin the rooting process.
You are done, so simple and so versatile! It defiantly takes some time but the end result is worth it!
I water our indoor succulents once a week. They can survive extended periods without being watered, but they do not grow as well, they are a difficult plant to kill, that’s why I like them so much!
You can find more of my succulent and garden ideas by clicking on the links below,thanks for stopping in today!