White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
Today I have the easiest Christmas treat to share with you today; white chocolate peppermint pretzels! The hardest part about this recipe was finding the pretzels and the peppermint candy canes. I’m not kidding, I had to go to 4 stores to find simple pretzel sticks (the thicker ones) and peppermint candy canes. It must have been a busy baking weekend for everyone. I’m joining a group of my talented blogging friends who are also sharing their favorite holiday treat, make sure to check them out at the bottom of this post.
This post may contain affiliate links
- 12 ounces White chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peppermint candy
- 8 ounce bag salted pretzel rods
You can use chocolate chips but sometimes it can get tricky to get it to the perfect consistency.
- Crush the candy canes (this is fun job for the kids)
- Melt the white chocolate following directions on package
- Transfer melted chocolate to tall, slender, glass.
- Dip pretzel in melted chocolate.
- Tap the pretzel on the side of glass to remove excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle or roll pretzel in the crushed peppermint.
- Let set on parchment paper. (I ran out but the foil worked just as good)
- Allow coating to set.
The perfect combination of sweet indulgence and salty crunch!
So many more yummy looking treats that everyone will love!
4 Minute Decadent Microwave Fudge by Ella Claire | Gluten/Dairy Free Rice Krispies Christmas Trees by Zevy Joy | Dipped Marshmallows by My Sweet Savannah | Individual Chocolate Souffle by Town and Country Living | Santa Munch Christmas Popcorn by Tidy Mom
Mini Skillet Cookie Cakes by Inspired by Charm | Cinnamon Buns by So Much Better with Age | Peanut Butter Fudge by Anderson + Grant | Peppermint Brownies by Nina Hendrick Design Co. | Deconstructed Apple Pie Bites by Taryn Whiteaker
Christmas Energy Snack Bites by Nest of Posies | Peppermint Bark by Boxwood Avenue | Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles by Tidbits | Keto Cinnamon Sugar Pecans by Home Stories A to Z | Candy Cane Pretzels by My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Caramel Popcorn Crunch by Shabby Fufu | Individual Ornament Cakes by Summer Adams Designs
These look amazing! I love pretzels with something sweet. Merry Christmas!
Thank you Jamie!