- Cheap Christmas Ornament (Dollar store is great for this)
- Mason Jars
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of White Glitter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Clear Glue
- HOT Water
- Hot Glue Gun
Step by Step:
- Using your hot glue gun, secure your ornament to the bottom of your mason jar lid, or to the inside of the jar, as shown.
- Place your clear glue and glitter in the bottom of your mason jar.
- You can use 2 tablespoons of glitter and glue or up to 3, depending on how thick you want your glitter in the jar.
- Pour in your hot water and stir well.
- If glue and glitter clump up, place jar in microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeating until clumps are gone.
- Fill jar the rest of the way with water to the rim.
- Place hot glue on the inside of your jar lid, and screw lid on tight before glue dries.
- Place jar in the fridge to cool.
- Shake and let the kids enjoy.
If you don’t have a local craft store near you, simply round up items in your home and use for ornaments, its super easy to get creative with this project.
You can find more of my Christmas and Holiday crafts below. Thanks so much for stopping in today!