I have been having so much fun decorating the INSIDE of our home for Halloween, giving it a spooky and elegant vibe! I don’t usually pay too much attention to the inside, normally the kids and I just concentrate on the outside but I have to tell you, I am really enjoying it!
Before I get into all the fun decor I have to say October is always a scary month for us in California with low humidity, heat advisories and high winds. I am praying for all those affected by the wild fires we are having, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
These Miracle Flame LED Candles are my new favorite candles! They look incredibly real and have special technology that makes them flicker. My husband came home and about had a heart attack because I as burning candles, the thing is, I always have our candles on but you can tell they are fake, this one had everyone fooled! (our bathroom burned down due to a candle a few years back so we don’t burn real candles) The boys love the remote and changing the brightness and flicker speed of the flame!
- 1 (16 oz) package Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers or you could used white chocolate chips mixed with coconut oil
- 24 Fresh strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Melt Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers according to directions on package.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate, remove and allow the excess coating to pour off. If you are fancy you can try to create a “tail” of the ghost.
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface and set the strawberries on the paper to dry
- Immediately place two mini chocolate chips on for the eyes. For the mouth, place the bottom side of the chocolate chip facing up.